Authors must follow the instructions below on this page.
- Position and full papers (5 to 12 pages), short papers (2 to 4 pages) and poster abstracts (1 to 2 pages) can include recent or ongoing research, business cases, application scenarios, and surveys.
- Industrial side-tutorial event or demonstration proposals (1 to 2 pages) should have a focus on business or research related to the symposium topics excluding undesired extensive product advertising.
- Discussion proposals (1 to 2 pages) should contain a description of the specific topic with a list of questions and a discussion moderator.
After an acceptance notification, at least one author of each accepted submission must be registered for AAAI-MAKE 2020 and present the paper at the symposium that the publication will be part of the symposium proceedings.
1. Writing – Layout
2. Writing – Title and Metadata
3. Writing – Copyright
All submissions must be submitted through EasyChair, including the correct and consistent names and affiliations of all authors.
6. Reviewer’s Comments
7. Camera-ready Version
Authors must submit the camera-ready version by updating the file (paper upload) in EasyChair.
8. Proceedings and Publication Permission
The authors must grant non-exclusive and irrevocable publication permission to the AAAI-MAKE 2020 editors/publishers by completing, signing, and uploading the AAAI-MAKE publication permission form.