Since AAAI-MAKE is a dedicated symposium for combining machine learning and knowledge engineering, the contributions should address hybrid intelligence settings. Besides, authors shall follow the instructions below on this page.
- Position/full papers (10 to 16 pages) and short papers (5 to 9 pages) can include recent or ongoing research, business cases, application scenarios, and surveys.
- Industrial side-tutorial event or demonstration proposals (less than 5 pages) should have a focus on business or research related to the symposium topics, excluding undesired extensive product advertising.
- Discussion proposals (1 to 2 pages) should contain a description of the specific topic with a list of questions and a discussion moderator.
After an acceptance notification, authors must grant publication permission prior to the symposium. At least one author of each accepted submission must be registered for AAAI-MAKE 2022 and present the paper at the symposium that the publication will be part of the symposium proceedings.
1. Writing – Layout
2. Writing – Title and Metadata
3. Writing – Copyright
All submissions must be submitted through EasyChair, including the correct and consistent names and affiliations of all authors.
6. Reviewer’s Comments
7. Camera-ready Version
Authors must submit the camera-ready version by updating the file (paper upload) in EasyChair.
8. Proceedings and Publication Permission
The authors must grant non-exclusive and irrevocable publication permission to the AAAI-MAKE 2022 editors/publishers by completing, signing, and uploading the CEUR-WS publication permission form (author agreement).