Since AAAI-MAKE is a dedicated symposium on the combination of machine learning and knowledge engineering, contributions, which deal with both AI domains, are preferred over those dealing with only one of them. Besides, authors shall follow the instructions below on this page.
- Position and full papers (5 to 12 pages), short papers (2 to 4 pages) and poster abstracts (1 to 2 pages) can include recent or ongoing research, business cases, application scenarios, and surveys.
- Industrial side-tutorial event or demonstration proposals (1 to 2 pages) should have a focus on business or research related to the symposium topics excluding undesired extensive product advertising.
- Discussion proposals (1 to 2 pages) should contain a description of the specific topic with a list of questions and a discussion moderator.
After an acceptance notification, at least one author of each accepted submission must be registered for AAAI-MAKE 2020 and present the paper at the symposium that the publication will be part of the symposium proceedings.
1. Writing – Layout
2. Writing – Title and Metadata
3. Writing – Copyright
All submissions must be submitted through EasyChair, including the correct and consistent names and affiliations of all authors.
6. Reviewer’s Comments
7. Camera-ready Version
Authors must submit the camera-ready version by updating the file (paper upload) in EasyChair.
8. Proceedings and Publication Permission
The authors must grant non-exclusive and irrevocable publication permission to the AAAI-MAKE 2020 editors/publishers by completing, signing, and uploading the AAAI-MAKE publication permission form.